Internship – The Redd Law Firm, P.C.
5343 Old Springville Road Pinson, Alabama 35126
Part time on a needed basis, Intern
The Redd Law Firm is seeking a qualified intern to help on an as needed basis. The selected intern should be prepared to work closely with Attorney Doug Redd in cases pertaining to bankruptcy, family law, tax law, and social security law.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with client intake and follow-up meetings
- Reviewing and drafting pleadings
- Attending court hearings with Attorney Redd
- Some research and data analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Knowledge of the principles, methodology, and practices of research and data collection
- ***Applicant MUST be taking or have taken Civil Procedures
Please send resumes to: