Guster Law Firm seeks experienced Insurance Defense Attorneys or Plaintiff Attorneys for its Jefferson County offices to handle plaintiff cases in the Birmingham area. We have two offices: Downtown Bessemer (across from the courthouse) and Center Point Parkway.
The typical areas we handle matters in the areas of Auto Accidents, Wrongful Death and other injury matters for plaintiffs.
As a Guster Law Firm Attorney, you will:
- Handle intake of new cases
- Manage files including non-litigation and litigation files
- Work to resolve cases prior to litigation.
- Handle and manage litigation files from inception through trial
- Prepare pleadings, discovery, demands and responses
- Draft reports and provide file analysis
- Handle and mange a sizable caseload
- Have very little travel. No more overnights away from your family
- Have income based upon your performance. No glass ceiling on your earning potential.
- Alabama Bar membership in good standing REQUIRED
- 2 years personal injury experience and/or litigation experience preferred
- Jury verdicts are preferred
- Strong communication and people skills are required
Your income will be based upon cases you resolve. Guster Law Firm pays a percentage of the attorney fees the firm collects on your cases. Unlike the attorney positions you’ve worked in before, the sky is the limit on your earning potential and your earnings are directly correlated to your results. Plus, you will not be required to handle cases outside of Jefferson or Shelby Counties unless you request them (more time at home and fewer nights away). The firm pays all expenses, advertising and overhead. Your job is to win your cases.
**All Inquiries Confidential**