Job Title: Contracts Administrator I
At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
Maintains various contract information pertaining to Sales Representatives, sales, pricing and Customers. Works with assigned Sales Leaders to create appropriate contracts terms and pricing for Customers
- Starts and manages corporate approval process for all contract per approval policy.
- Creates contract documents and works on any Customer redline edits to be in line with all Company directives.
- Manages capitation consumption for assigned Account Managers and creates the annual reconciliation documents for submission to Finance.
- Updates monthly productivity log report to the Senior Management Team.
- Follows ISO regulations for contract documents from creation to execution.
- Initiates capitation program monthly invoicing and reconciliation
- Ensures contract review, approval and execution is in accordance with corporate and/or business unit guidelines. Requests or approves amendments to contract terms or contract extensions. Prepares and administers routine correspondence and contract documentation to ensure timely and coordinated submittal and performs contract closeout activities.
- Designs, organizes, and maintains contract records and files documenting contract performance and compliance. Standardizes contracts to reduce exposure to unnecessary risk.
- Researches data for an understanding of financial/analytical issues and profit and loss implications. Conducts research to support contract audit and reconciliation.
- Creates templates for Special Pricing Commitment Agreements and Programs Details and distributes for Portal updates the GPO contracts and Program Details.
- Composes contractual instruments in accordance with prescribed templates and guidelines and drafts non-routine contractual instruments, and amendments.
- Uses judgment and creativity that can be applied to resolution of contract issues.
- Assists Customer Service and Collections department in resolving contract related Customer issues.
- Ensures electronic copies of all contracts are posted on the Portal Customer Profile.
- Maintains and updates master lists for signed Capitations and Services Agreements with overview.
- Forwards signed contracts through proper channels for administration set-up, prepares Launch Sheet and processes repair invoices sent to original equipment manufacturer for capitation contracts.
- Completes other special projects as directed by management.
- Aware of and conforms to Company ISO processes and objectives and supports ISO audit process.
- Assists Director of Contracts and Administration with various projects as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field required
- Must have 1 year of experience in Contracts or Business environment
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
To apply, please copy and paste the following link in your browser and send your resume to Carol_Rubens@steris.com