Position: Unpaid Legal Intern
Location: Law Office of Rodney Davis, LLC
The Law Office of Rodney Davis, LLC is a small law firm with a practice focused on Estate & Trust Planning, Probate, and Family Law. Currently, the firm is seeking a legal intern in their 2L or 3L year (1L will be considered) to begin immediately. The candidate must be able to work between 15-20 hours per week between the hours of 8:00 am and 1:30 pm. The candidate must also have good research, writing, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Assemble case materials by collecting, organizing, and summarizing information, documents, reports, and evidence.
- Track existing client files
- Maintain the firm’s calendar by entering and updating requirements, court dates, and meetings.
- Conducting legal research
- Help arrange documents and all of the information and evidence needed for court hearings
- Assist in tracking the development of specific cases
- Answer phone calls, writing emails and draft filings
Please submit resumes to: Rodney Davis, Esq., via email: firstname.lastname@example.org