Solo attorney with growing law practice in need of law student intern. In addition to administrative duties such as answering telephone and scheduling appointments, the intern will:
- Respond to questions, queries, and concerns over the telephone, in person, and through email.
- Develop storage ideas for case files, to ensure that they are kept in a confidential place.
- Track the development of specific cases and ensure that any hurdles or problems are timely communicated.
- Conduct initial case intake.
- Prepare, file and distribute pleadings.
Job Type: Part-time, unpaid
Hours: 10 hours per week during business hours at the law firm
Location: Perimeter Park South, Birmingham, AL
Please submit resumes to email@example.com