Mid-sized boutique law firm based in Birmingham, is seeking an experienced individual to serve as their Firm Administrator. This key position will be responsible for management and oversight of the daily administrative operations of the firm including areas related to Human Resources, Finance and IT. Come work for a firm with exceptional benefits and high accolades!
HR responsibilities include:
- Employee relations
- Benefits administration
- Employment law compliance
- Organizational development
- Policy development
Financial planning and management responsibilities include:
- Oversight of the firm’s bookkeeping staff
- Oversight of the firm’s banking relationships
- Providing financial data to firm’s accountants
- Oversight of the firm’s compliance with State Bar trust account rules
- Assisting with billing and collections
- Preparation of ad hoc expense reports
IT Responsibilities include supervision of the firm’s vendors for the computer system, telephone system, and other operating and information systems.
- At least 5 years of management/administration experience in a professional office setting with a minimum of 15 employees.
- BS/BA in office administration, management or related field is strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of accounting principles
- Working knowledge of employment law issues including but not limited to the handling of employee benefits
- Working knowledge of law office computer software including: Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, etc.), Practice Management software (Time Matters, Amicus, etc.), Billing software (PCLaw, TimeSlips, etc.).
Possess the goods? Interested and qualified? Please email your resume with “Law Firm Administrator” in the subject line to email@example.com or fax it to 205.879.9150. Snelling is a full service recruiting firm placing candidates in temporary, temp-to-hire and permanent positions for over 65 years. Snelling is a drug free workplace. All inquiries are strictly confidential and all search fees are paid by our clients. Contact us today with confidence!