|Seeking an associate level Employment Based Immigration Attorney to join our firm which has been awarded the Top Attorney from 2014 through 2017 in Birmingham, ALABAMA. As an Associate Attorney in our Birmingham office, you will be able to build your career as our nationally recognized firm continues to grow – ensuring our clients receive expert legal support and impeccable customer service in everything we do.
Keep Reading IF: You enjoy solving problems for people. You love identifying difficult challenges and being creative when solving issues.
· Handle employment based non immigrant and immigrant visa and PERM labor certification matters.
· Develop a good rapport with all current clients.
· Within first 60 days have gained a full understanding of the process for working with clients professionally and responding quickly.
· Support and manage multiple immigration matters at one time.
· Resolve and troubleshoot complex legal issues. Draft complex case matters including petition support letters, audit responses, responses to requests for evidence and appeals.
· Organize, plan and schedule cases on priority basis. Handle and follow cases from inception to completion within the stipulated time frame. Review and approve documents and filings with accuracy.
· Able to prioritize incoming matters and workload.
· Supervise and train incoming and current paralegals.
· Competitive salary and benefits.