Tuition & Fees
Tuition and fees for the Spring 2018 term are:
- Tuition, Weeknight classes $739/course (3 Credit Hours @$246.33/credit hour) NOTE* You must schedule and enroll in a minimum of three courses per semester (total tuition cost of $2,467/semester for the weeknight program).
- Tuition, Saturday classes $880/course (3 Credit Hours @$293.33/credit hour) NOTE* You must schedule and enroll in a minimum of three courses per semester (total tuition cost of $2,890/semester for the weekend program).
- Tuition, Lawyering Fundamentals Course $880/course (3 Credit Hours @$440.00/credit hour)
- Tuition, Independent Study (IDS) courses $1,126/course (3 Credit Hours @$375.33/credit hour)
- Fee, General Student Fee $200/semester
- Fee, Technology Fee $50/semester
- Fee, Late Registration Fee $200/registration period (if you miss the deadline)
- Fee, Missed or Late Installment Payment $25 for the first occurrence, $35 for second and subsequent occurrences
- Fee, Official Transcript $10 for 1st transcript, $5 each additional copy
- Fee, Drop/Add Fee $25/course for changes made after the online registration period closes
** Please Note: The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) will not pay or reimburse veterans for either Lawyering Fundamentals courses or Independent Study courses. This is a VA policy and is not subject to waiver by BSL. If you are a VA student and wish to register for an IDS course you must pay the IDS course fee from your own funds.
All program costs are subject to change without notice. The prudent applicant and enrolled student should anticipate and plan for periodic tuition and fee increases during the four-year program.
Tuition and fee schedule for 2017 – 2018